A little tail and ribeyes.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
I haven't posted many meals lately. Haven't really cooked much worth posting. Been really busy. So, the forecast called for rain today. And it is. So, I had the the Labor Day spread yesterday. Not a lot of pics. But here it is fresh off the grill.

20220904_180352.jpg

Couple tails, bacon wrapped scallops. And 2 ribeyes that got a beautiful char on them. They were some of the best I've had. Med. well. And tender and juicy. Cooked them all on the SJ with hickory and coal.

Looks great Steve, great colour.

Did you do the lobster on the grill or boil first than finish on the grill

Mona would be all over that shell food.
Me yes to the med/well rib eyes

David

Wow that looks great Steve any day of the week ! Fresh surf and turf . Yummy!

Keith
Thanks Keith!
Looks great Steve, great colour.

Did you do the lobster on the grill or boil first than finish on the grill

Mona would be all over that shell food.
Me yes to the med/well rib eyes

David
Thanks David! These were done on the grill. Same idea. Cook until shell gets red. IT is around 145.
that looks super delicious!! nice job!
Thank you!
Looks fantastic Steve
Thanks Jim!

Steve that all looks fantastic! I’m pulling up a chair for sure, love grilled Surf-NTurf. If I actually knew of a restaurant that put food on a plate like that, we would eat there often for sure.

Perfectly, perfect Steve! Excellent all the way around and just how I like it too. Great work.

That looks Outstanding, Steve!!
The way wheat around here these days, I figure that plate would last both of us at least 3 days!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Oh man Steve, that would certainly toss me in a food coma. But I would quit until it was gone.

That's my kind of plate !! 👍
Thanks!
Dang Steve, my belly grumbled hard upon viewing that plate of awesomeness.
Lol! Thank you!

A fine array of surf and turf Steve, nice work! RAY
Thanks Ray!

Steve that all looks fantastic! I’m pulling up a chair for sure, love grilled Surf-NTurf. If I actually knew of a restaurant that put food on a plate like that, we would eat there often for sure.
Thank you!

Perfectly, perfect Steve! Excellent all the way around and just how I like it too. Great work.
Thanks!

That looks Outstanding, Steve!!
The way wheat around here these days, I figure that plate would last both of us at least 3 days!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Lol! Thanks John!

Thanks , Steve was just wondering. I have also do in foil on coals for Mona before.

David
Thanks David! I haven't tried that before.

Oh man Steve, that would certainly toss me in a food coma. But I would quit until it was gone.
Thank you!

Lobster, scallops, and ribeye? Is that even legal? Wow!
Thanks! I didn't check to see!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Beautiful meal Steve. I'm am totally jealous. 5 days of putrid restaurant food then seething amazing spread. I'm thinking it'll be time for a steak this evening when we get home from TN.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky