A full 180 on my smoked coffee.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bradger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 12, 2019
northern NJ
I'm trying whole bean this time, smoking longer, letting sit longer, and doing a cold brew.

DSCF3346.JPG
DSCF3347.JPG

off the smoker going to let rest for 2-3 days before using will post again with results, so giving all the time that would put it to Friday or Saturday.

DSCF3373.JPG
just took out of the mason jar i put in to "rest". It smelled smoky this time. Did the coarse grind and put in for cold brew which takes about 12 to 24 hours depending on how strong you like it, I usually do about 14 hours.

Success! Here it is, a little light in color. It does have a nice smokey and smell and flavor i can drink it this brew time straight which is good because if i added any thing i think the smoky flavor would be covered up.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky