A Couple One Pan Brunch Plates

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

civilsmoker

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 27, 2015
Idaho
So with the price of eggs, for some reason I have been fixated on doing one pan plates with eggs so thought I would share the last couple.....

First up: is the seared sausage & pepper egg plate.... It started with some sliced sausage in a non-stick and once seared som onions in the middle as well as som red peppers then a couple of eggs in the center and covered with some grated cheese the covered with a lid....

0B3AFED8-2914-4FA3-BDCE-95CCE65C1903.jpeg

Once the eggs are right and the cheese edge is crip it is platted.... simple and man oh man full of flavor.....
603591C3-A9F9-426F-B36A-DBACEF6DE5FC.jpeg

This was todays brunch: started with some sliced smoked chicken breast that I smoked for my wife last night.... I tossed in some sweet onion slices and once starting to turn translucent, I did a quick sear on one side and then flipped them and created a pocket for the eggs and tossed some red pepper in (left some onions and red pepper in the pocket, then a couple of eggs topped with cheese, crumbled bacon, and then covered!
EBE9BB48-CF0E-4FE8-977A-3418F979F134.jpeg

Once the eggs finishing I topped it with some GO and then plated!
70866762-4C44-431E-8575-BF4B49A7CF4E.jpeg

Man oh man again.....I think I'm hooked to this merging of flavors, textures, and simpleness of them.

Those look absolutely delicious. Well done!!

You sure do make some purty plates! Thinking I could mess them up and make them disappear!
Looks really good!

Ryan

Those look absolutely delicious. Well done!!
Many thanks HD! They are easy to do but tasty!
You sure do make some purty plates! Thinking I could mess them up and make them disappear!
Looks really good!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan, I do appreciate it! Purty sometimes tastes even better right!!! I can say they didn't last long on the plate at all!
Yeap! Awesome job!
Thanks yankee!
Looks way better than the oatmeal I had this morning. Nice work.
Thanks Sven! I do eat oatmeal but in cookie form LOL!

What No ketchup!!! Those plates looking mighty good from here Civil

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: civilsmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky