A Close Shave

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dacdots

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 3, 2005
Ripley WV
A man went to the barber shop one day for a haircut and a shave.After the barber had finished with his hair and was preparing to give the man a shave the man said to the barber,"I'm having a hard time getting a good close shave on my cheecks."The barber reached in to a drawer and produced a small wooden ball about the size of a big marble.The barber told the man to insert the ball in his cheek and the barber shaved him.He then told the man to put the ball in the other cheek.The man stopped him and ask,what if I was to swallow this ball accidently?The barber told him not to worry and do what all the other customers do,just bring it back to me in a couple days.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky