A Cart For The Smokin-It

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Norwester55

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 1, 2018
Oregon
I picked this up from the Amazon Warehouse for $75, normally $100. It was a "used, in very good shape" return. Of course it was after I ordered and it was too late to cancel that I started sweating. "I wonder how many very important parts are going to be missing?"

Luckily it looked like it hadn't even been assembled and had been returned because one of the shelves was bent. Grabbed the torch and the bigger hammer and then as an after thought decided to just set the shelf on the floor upside down and stand on it. It gave a bit so I bounced a little and it bent right back into shape. The one time a bigger hammer wasn't necessary.

How do I like it? 25% more than the $100 one! :)
Its nice to have everything in one place and especially not to have to get down on my knees to get into the smoker. I was going to get some SS 1 1/4 risers so I could turn it sideways but I like having room to set a platter or tray right in front of the smoker door and will leave as is. I bolted it thru the shelf and its very solid and stable, even being as top heavy as it is.
Its a Seville Classics Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Cart, NSF Listed.

IMG_20190104_150601.jpg

IMG_20190104_150421.jpg

From a save your back view, I would turn it around. That way you don't have to reach across the cart handle to load the smoker. The cart handle will be a good place to wrap the cord around too.

From a save your back view, I would turn it around. That way you don't have to reach across the cart handle to load the smoker. The cart handle will be a good place to wrap the cord around too.

How is one supposed to stay healthy and limber without a little stretching and exercise?:emoji_muscle:

The cart handle is only about 32-33 inches high so no stretching,reaching or bending required unless you're 4ft 8 or shorter. Woohoo, I made the cut! :emoji_thumbsup:

it will work just fine. Looks similiar to mine, I added rope lights and have my mailbox mod on the bottom shelf -

Attachments

• 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 926
  • 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 925
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky