• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

A bit of Skirt!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

SmokinAussie

Smoke Blower
Joined
Jun 24, 2026
Messages
128
Reaction score
265
Location
Gold Coast, QLD, Downside Up Land.
G'Day Bruces! :emoji_sunglasses:

Last trip to my meatatarium revealed this pack. I've bought these once before. When in stock they are a real good thing.
P-20261003-144856.jpg


Although they don't really look like a real good thing.
P_20261003_145144.jpg


This time I did a super simple marinade with these guys plus some salt.
P-20261003-145839.jpg



Marinaded for 24hours I then put some on a skewer.
P-20261004-184930.jpg



And onto the WGA with some new Mallee Root charcoal.
P-20261004-185147.jpg


Until just done.
P-20261004-185547.jpg


Moo.
P-20261004-190003.jpg


Plus some fresh home made Chimichurri.
P-20261004-190211.jpg


This time I got a fork shot!
P-20261004-190648.jpg


It sure was good.

Best bit of skirt I've had for a very long time.

Cheers!

Bill
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back
Top
Clicky