_ichigan week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
FB_IMG_1669222881403.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
S spurgeon73 look at Harbaugh’s recent interview about his “third base” comment and see what Ryan Day said also. One had some arrogant comments and one took the higher road. I’ll let you guess which one lol.

3 times in last 20 years is quite the streak! Plus they bailed on 2020, but we’re healthy enough to have a spirited practice the next day.
On a side note you’ve never posted on this site in two years to provide insights to cooks or anything positive. Now all of a sudden you talk a bunch of smack. Hmmm

I’m a HUGE Buckeyes fan. Had two kids graduate there. I’m all about destroying Michigan. That said remember where you are, the purpose of the board and the fact others are here too. Everything has a time and place. Most of this seems in good rivalry fun, some seems a little beyond that and / or flat inappropriate imo. If your post is over the line consider editing it as opposed as depending on a mod to.

3 times in last 20 years is quite the streak! Plus they bailed on 2020, but we’re healthy enough to have a spirited practice the next day.
On a side note you’ve never posted on this site in two years to provide insights to cooks or anything positive. Now all of a sudden you talk a bunch of smack. Hmmm
Hmmm.....

I’m a HUGE Buckeyes fan. Had two kids graduate there. I’m all about destroying Michigan. That said remember where you are, the purpose of the board and the fact others are here too. Everything has a time and place. Most of this seems in good rivalry fun, some seems a little beyond that and / or flat inappropriate imo. If your post is over the line consider editing it as opposed as depending on a mod to.
See ya in a few weeks jcam !
GO DAWGS 🤣

Keith

Should be a great game!

Thanksgiving...a time to give thanks! Family, friends, good food! As was mentioned...a good friendly rivalry is always fun. More than that...you're more than welcome to go to fb.

Ryan
Last 100 years
OSU 51 Xich 45 ties 4
So even with Coop it’s been pretty one sides for a while😎
Wow.....you are an O$ucks slappy,guy just came up to me in Harris Teeter and said I hope your guys beat some Buckeye ass tomorrow.Go Blue!

Wow.....you are an O$ucks slappy,guy just came up to me in Harris Teeter and said I hope your guys beat some Buckeye ass tomorrow.Go Blue!
Bo 11-9-1 against O$ucks,5-4-1 against Woodrow.So no not really.Gary Moeller winning record as well.Almost forgot that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky