.99/Pound Whole Beef Brisket (Kroger)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
mad.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif
mad.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

Now I really miss Kroger more than ever!

No Krogers in our area either.
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

Great prices...

Hey Cajun whats a Kroger. Not around here of course with those prices we cann't have that here.
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

The Kroger we have runs those sales and not sure If it's just my store but they were the worst of the worst. I think they must have gotten the brisket from a Dinosaur OMG the meat was so worthless! WORTHLESS so please beware!

Must be the store. Mine have always been fine.

Our version of Kroger (City Market) doesn't have that sale.
icon_sad.gif

I am in the stocking up mood lately so when I come across a deal like that I will take advantage of it. Lately I have found a bunch of pork items on sale so my freezer is full of pig.
icon_smile.gif

I got one from Kroger yesterday. It tipped the scales at 18.49#, the biggest brisket I have ever seen. It is a monster. I would have done it for today, but I already had a pork picnic, a chicken, and a fatty going on the smoker. I'll do the huge brisket when I have over a full day to burn.

Since there's no q-view to prove it I'll just say when I pulled that picnic this morning the dog and wife were on both sides begging for me to toss them a piece. Mmmmm good!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky