5lb pork roast, 15lb sirloin tip roast, and 3 different flavor ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingd

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 2, 2009
Vegreville, AB, Canada
I fired up the charcoal fired smokehouse.  First on was the beef which I injected with a mix of garlic juice, worcestershire, soya sauce, and a splash of beer.

5c81fa9b_DSCF2757.jpg

Then I gave it a good coating of a new spice mix I got.

85392e4b_DSCF2759.jpg

08149595_DSCF2761.jpg

Then I rubbed my pork down with sweet chili and peppers 

279ba693_DSCF2765.jpg

0c519169_DSCF2763.jpg

On to the ribs!!  One rack I did in my bacon cure coated for 24hr,  one straight salt and pepper, and one soaked in apple juice to get sauced.  

b09efde4_DSCF2775.jpg

On the left baconed middle salt and pepper, right apple juice.  And on to the smoker

c638259c_DSCF2776.jpg

My wife thinks it looks like an outhouse (kinda I guess)

4400d8d1_DSCF2778.jpg

I will update later thanks for looking (P.S. Smells awesome here)

Alright Dennis !!!!!

I'm watching this one!

This is gonna be Great---I can taste it already!

So that rack on the left is gonna be "Bacon-on-a-stick"?

Thanks for the heads up,

Bear

BTW: LOL---Outhouse---Best smelling "outhouse" in North America.

Mmmm!!!  Bacon on a stick!  I can't wait to see the results of this one.  It would be fun to build a smoke house/out house just to mess with the neighbors...

Sorry to keep you all waiting dam comp crashed this morning as I was posting and had to work so here it is.

We'll start with a pic of the sirloin roast

8f540944_DSCF2782-1.jpg

8905e742_DSCF2792.jpg

Then onto the pork loin (I put some bacon on top because I had some bacon) Kinda looks like melting cheese but it is bacon.

04c000ce_DSCF2783-1.jpg

5b71c01c_DSCF2793.jpg

The bacon on a stick was great.  Came out moist and fall off the bone tender 
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
 (I will be doing this again)

a4228653_DSCF2780.jpg

95fdfef1_DSCF2794.jpg

Here is the apple juice soaked ones these got a coating of bbq sauce once the came out of the foil and apple juice

00deb537_DSCF2779.jpg

Sorry no finished pic's of the salt and pepper ribs or any of the apple ones with sauce.  The salt and pepper ones turned out great as well little to much salt, but lesson learned.

I don't have a dog but this little guy begs enough to make you think he is a dog.  And he devoured them 

3477516e_DSCF2791.jpg

Thanks for looking 

Oh yeah temp held between 225 and 250 beef was on for around 12hrs and came out medium.  I wrapped and rested in a cooler overnight (fell asleep) perfect for sammies.  Pork was on for 10 wrapped and placed in same cooler. Ribs were gone so no need to wrap

Everything looks perfect Dennis!

The little guy is a real cutie, and looks like he's ready for some more!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky