50% OFF Discount for Inkbird WiFi BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes-$50

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Guys they have some nice cases for these therms, makes it nice knowing where every thing is when you go to use them. need a sticky some where at the top of the threads to help folks find them on Amazon

Guys they have some nice cases for these therms, makes it nice knowing where every thing is when you go to use them. need a sticky some where at the top of the threads to help folks find them on Amazon
Thank you Mike. we cannot post the link directly.
Thanks for understanding.

For anyone looking for the case on Amazon...
Portable Hard Protective Storage Bag Only for IBT-4XS, IBBQ-4T, IBT-4XP Meat Thermometer, Splash-Proof Shockproof Travel Carrying Case with Hand Rope, 6.7 x 4.7 x 3 inches, Black

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Good morning! Thanks for all your supportings.
Inkbird would like to offer a 50% off discount for the WiFi BBQ Thermometer with 4 colorful probes !(U.S only)

This Smoker thermometer is connected over 2.4GHZ Wi-Fi with your phone, you can monitor temp any where once this thermometer connected with your phone, support save and export all the temp data as well!
2000mAh lithium battery can last about 26Hrs once fully charged, high and low alarm, 12 different meat preset temp, magnet, 4 colorful Probes support measure your 4 different meat easily.

Join our comment if interested! I'll PM the code.
Good choice for family and friends
. Get in on this,it won't be disappointed you!!

:emoji_dancers:Could you please send me the code? Thanks

View attachment 458505

Good morning! Thanks for all your supportings.
Inkbird would like to offer a 50% off discount for the WiFi BBQ Thermometer with 4 colorful probes !(U.S only)

This Smoker thermometer is connected over 2.4GHZ Wi-Fi with your phone, you can monitor temp any where once this thermometer connected with your phone, support save and export all the temp data as well!
2000mAh lithium battery can last about 26Hrs once fully charged, high and low alarm, 12 different meat preset temp, magnet, 4 colorful Probes support measure your 4 different meat easily.

Join our comment if interested! I'll PM the code.
Good choice for family and friends
. Get in on this,it won't be disappointed you!!

:emoji_dancers:

View attachment 458505
I'd like to get the code please! My old thermometer just died.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky