50% OFF Discount for Inkbird 1500 feet Wireless BBQ Thermometer with 4 probes-$37.50

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I need to read more of this forum before I go off and purchase more stuff. I just received an IBBQ-4T from Amazon yesterday.
So far, after playing with it for a while, it looks like a great addition to my smoker.
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm interested but don't have any kind of coupon code. Actually had one of these in my shopping cart already, would love to have a link for 50% off!!

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Hi I would like to get the 50% off code. Thanks in advance
Hi We don't offer half price for 1500 feet bbq thermometer now. The best we can offer now will be the 50% off discount for the Wifi Model with 4 probes, deal price is $50.
Please let me know if interested. :emoji_grin:
4Z0]9M%2[GMO1VTHV9LS]`V.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky