50% Coupon for Inkbird WIFI Sous Vide Cooker & Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P Combo!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone,Does anyone need Thermal Immersion Circulator 1000 Watts Precise Cooker with Recipes on APP?Free an instant thermometer to help you measure the temperature of your food.50% coupon for everyone!!

WIFI Sous Vide Cooker & Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P Combo
  • :emoji_boom:Deal: $47.49 VS Regular: $94.99
2705.png Click 50% amazon coupon box, Got 2 awesome cooking helper at once!!

Dingtalk_20220624204547.jpg

Reactions: jaxgatorz
If I still needed one, I'd be all over this.
Fantastic deal for anyone even remotely intrigued by Sous Vide or just finishing sausage in a temp controlled water bath.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
That sounds like a great deal you've got there! A Thermal Immersion Circulator with a 50% coupon and a free instant thermometer – can't beat that for cooking convenience. However, have you searched for additional deals at the best coupon apps? I always use it when I need new stuff. Check it out! And thanks for sharing the info with the community!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.