50% Coupon for Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer-$12.50

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Inkbird fans, Good morning! Thanks for all your supportings.
Inkbird would like to offer a 50% off code for the Waterproof instant read here!(U.S only)
Features:Fast responds in 3-5 seconds, recharged & backlight ,calibration & waterproof...
Join our comment if interested! I'll PM the code.
Good choice for family and friends
. Get it on!!
View attachment 453855
Code me , please!!!

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Inkbird would like to offer a 50% off code for the Waterproof instant read here!(U.S only)
Features:Fast responds in 3-5 seconds, recharged & backlight ,calibration & waterproof...
. Get it on!!
View attachment 453855
I would like a code if it's still available, thanks!

. Get it on!!
View attachment 453855
new here so I don’t know of this is the correct place to post but I would appreciate a code for this item. I don’t have anything like this and it looks interesting. Thanks

new here so I don’t know of this is the correct place to post but I would appreciate a code for this item. I don’t have anything like this and it looks interesting. Thanks
PM sent

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky