Sponsored 50% Coupon for Inkbird New Released bbq Thermometer with 6 probes--$25

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got to put this through its paces this weekend. Monitored a brisket and pork butt overnight, 18 hours. Worked flawlessly. Range was OK and always reconnected when back in range. The alarms are great. Still had better than 75% battery. All in all a great product. Thanks!
Thanks your awesome feedback!
Any confusion pls feel free to contact us.:emoji_blush:

My IBT-6X just died was a great digital thermometer. Now in need of new one and this with rechargeable battery would awesome Was my only complaint with the IBT-6X. If any codes available I would be grateful to get one.

Thank you

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
My IBT-6X just died was a great digital thermometer. Now in need of new one and this with rechargeable battery would awesome Was my only complaint with the IBT-6X. If any codes available I would be grateful to get one.

Thank you
PM sent friend.

Thinking about getting one of these? Any feedback on it from y'all? Sorry, I am new here(first post), but have been lurking for awhile and looking at these temp probes and was curious of some real and honest feedback. Just looking for the best deal on a temp probe, would like to stay under $100 or as affordable as possible but still would like a quality multiprobe thermometer.

I just waded into the smoking waters and have quickly found out that there’s more than just my out-of-the-box MES30 needed... like a good thermometer probe. Even later to the party but would definitely make a purchase, if a discount code was made available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky