5# stuffer and basic kitchen 3/4 Tsm grinder and 20# ward hand mixer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brandonthompson

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 7, 2013
I am selling my old equipment, not because it doesn't work, just doesn't meet my capacity needs anymore. I am selling as a package preferably. Buyer pays actual shipping to their destination. Everything is used and does work properly. The grinder isn't a quiet one as its not a high end commercial grinder. The grinder comes with a stuffing tube and 3 knives. The stuffer comes with 3 stuffing tubes and has a air release valve. The mixer is a 20# hand mixer which I beefed up the welds on the paddle because they were very flimsy for my liking. Message for more details or text 319 eight three zero 5165 I have pictures to text or email of all items

Attention I will sell these items as a package for 200 plus shipping. Thanks

This has sold. Can't find how to remove on my mobile phone but will remove once at desk top thanks guys

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky