5-23-23

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
This will be the last batch from me for a couple of weeks. RAY

IMG_6856.jpeg

IMG_6850.jpeg

mceclip0 (1).jpg
mceclip0 (1).png
mceclip0 (2).jpg
mceclip0 (3).jpg
mceclip0.jpg
mceclip0.png
ravvit.jpg
t1-277998-untitled_5.12.23_pm.jpg
t1-303807-t25.jpg
t1-358526-untitled_1.03.12_pm.jpg
t1-560146-untitled_4.30.17_pm.jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
330201169_740868291157072_4820634937123301237_n.jpg

Hope it's for something fun. Gary
Not exactly fun, but beneficial in the long run Gary.

I hope your surgery goes well, and I look forward to seeing you back on the forum.
Thank you Lynn. Things got changed up from my shoulder replacement surgery to a triple bypass this Friday morning. Amazing what modern medicine can do these days, I'm lucky. RAY

Not exactly fun, but beneficial in the long run Gary.

Thank you Lynn. Things got changed up from my shoulder replacement surgery to a triple bypass this Friday morning. Amazing what modern medicine can do these days, I'm lucky. RAY
Oh my Ray, what a shock that must've been! You hang in there and keep the faith. Modern medicine can work mini/many miracles. You'll feel like c**p for a few days, but that will pass. I'll be there in spirit with you, I've got lots of OR experience!

Reactions: sawhorseray
Oh my Ray, what a shock that must've been! You hang in there and keep the faith. Modern medicine can work mini/many miracles. You'll feel like c**p for a few days, but that will pass. I'll be there in spirit with you, I've got lots of OR experience!
Thanks Lynn. I was about to step onto the treadmill when the cardiologist burst into the room and called off the jam, didn't like the EKG. Next day was a angioplasty, two days after that I was in the office of the heart surgeon. 48 hours to go and I feel very fortunate, I'm still alive and kickin'. RAY

• Wow
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Thanks Lynn. I was about to step onto the treadmill when the cardiologist burst into the room and called off the jam, didn't like the EKG. Next day was a angioplasty, two days after that I was in the office of the heart surgeon. 48 hours to go and I feel very fortunate, I'm still alive and kickin'. RAY
You're as tough as those nails you used to drive. Do what the doctor tells you, get up and moving as soon as they will let you, stay positive. And let us all know as soon as you can how you're doing!

Reactions: sawhorseray
Jesus Wept, Ray. You are one lucky boy!!! If I were you I'd buy that cardiologist dinner--he just saved your life. Nobody likes going under the knife, but it sure beats the alternative.
Prayers sent that all goes perfectly AND that you follow ALL the post-op instructions.....unless, of course, it involves no smoked meat and/or beer. :emoji_wink::emoji_wink:
Get well soon. We'll miss you.
Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky