40% OFF for New Item Launch -- INKBIRD Wireless Meat Thermometer INT-11P-B

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
🔥40% OFF DEALS FOR INKBIRD INT-11P-B ARE OPEN NOW!【US ONLY】
It features "NO WIRES, NO MESS, NO DATA LOSS", and helps us enjoy relaxing cooking with core features like:
😆Truly wire-free design.
🙂IP67 waterproof.
😀25 minutes of fast charging.
😄Automatically store 30 minutes of offline data.
Aiming at providing a seamless grilling experience!😎
NOW YOU CAN GET IT WITH TIME-LIMITED DEALS 🌟WITH 40% OFF🌟 ON Amazon. DO NOT MISS IT!
GET IT NOW WITH 40% OFF!🤩🤩
Link as follows:
INKBIRD INT-11P-B

Attachments

• INT-11P-B 推广图片.jpg
    INT-11P-B 推广图片.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.png
    3.png
    565.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 7.png
    7.png
    292.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
Seems like a good deal. Can the app support more than one probe? Also, what permissions does the app require? I bought another wireless probe before, but never used it. For the app to work, I had to give it access to all my contact info and pictures. I couldn't understand why a thermometer app would need those permissions so I gave it away...

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Well I ordered it….got a $150 gift card from work. $75 on Amazon and they had a discount code on amazon. So I only paid $48 for it. Should deliver tomorrow. Got a cook planned for work Saturday night. See how well it works. I love getting new toys. Will review it then.

Jim
Please report back. I'm on the edge but only do 1 or 2 rotisserie cooks a year. otherwise my I-bbq-4T works fine.

Yep, it's a good deal for sure. I just don't like, nor understand, the idea of the app requiring almost complete access to everything on my phone just for it to work...
I’ll see about the app when it gets here. If I’m not comfortable with it I’ll delete it.

Jim

Not to be a Negative Nancy - well, maybe a little bit..... but I'd like to know if the issues with the app and past products (my IBT-4XC being one of them) will ever be resolved or if it's just obsolete now? I know I'm not the only one.....

I got one for $48.33. Not a bad price. Gotta see how it works with the Rotisserie.
I have a Tappecue, but it's hit and miss if it will work each time. When it works it's great.

Seems like a good deal. Can the app support more than one probe? Also, what permissions does the app require? I bought another wireless probe before, but never used it. For the app to work, I had to give it access to all my contact info and pictures. I couldn't understand why a thermometer app would need those permissions so I gave it away...
If it uses Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq app I downloaded I'm sure there's some little chinese guys passing around my mama in the woods pics. The ap works great for my IBBQ-4-T and Sous Vide. does require 2.4Ghz wifi though.

Well, I got it unboxed and looked at it. Didnt really test it or anything. It connected right up using the inkbird app I already have for the 4 probe I use. Yes you have to have the location on..Why I dont know. Maybe Inkbird Inkbird can answer that for us. I didnt give it access to my pics or contacts. Got a cook planned for Saturday. Gonna recalibrate my 4 probe and check the new one with boiling water. Then compare the two. I'll the full review then.

Jim

Well, I got it unboxed and looked at it. Didnt really test it or anything. It connected right up using the inkbird app I already have for the 4 probe I use. Yes you have to have the location on..Why I dont know. Maybe Inkbird Inkbird can answer that for us. I didnt give it access to my pics or contacts. Got a cook planned for Saturday. Gonna recalibrate my 4 probe and check the new one with boiling water. Then compare the two. I'll the full review then.

Jim
I believe their cock=eyed app, does this to show weather conditions at your point. Just for S+Gs i just turned on their app. I think it's piggy backed off one of those smart device home management apps. (which I dont need), us.

Jim
went down a rabbit hole: tried to set up a home screen widget which in theory should show IBBQ-4T on home screen without opening app. Failed miserably. tried to contact support via app. failed miserably. and we wait.

Well I ordered it….got a $150 gift card from work. $75 on Amazon and they had a discount code on amazon. So I only paid $48 for it. Should deliver tomorrow. Got a cook planned for work Saturday night. See how well it works. I love getting new toys. Will review it then.

Jim
I received mine a week ago just haven't had time to try it yet. Hopefully this weekend with a whole chicken on the MB 800 rotisserie.

🔥40% OFF DEALS FOR INKBIRD INT-11P-B ARE OPEN NOW!【US ONLY】
It features "NO WIRES, NO MESS, NO DATA LOSS", and helps us enjoy relaxing cooking with core features like:
😆Truly wire-free design.
🙂IP67 waterproof.
😀25 minutes of fast charging.
😄Automatically store 30 minutes of offline data.
Aiming at providing a seamless grilling experience!😎
NOW YOU CAN GET IT WITH TIME-LIMITED DEALS 🌟WITH 40% OFF🌟 ON Amazon. DO NOT MISS IT!
GET IT NOW WITH 40% OFF!🤩🤩
Link as follows:
INKBIRD INT-11P-B
Mine showed up today, because I'm easily enabled. Th manual sucks. not so much because of language, because it's a booklet about 3"x3" with microscopic font I'll be KMA if I'll try and read it with my iphone menu reading app. Anyway I already had the app, the thermometer bluetooth added with ease and passed the ice water test. (33*). email sent to Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq requesting pdf manual........ and we wait......

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky