• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

3rd time with WSM

smokeysuds

Joined Jan 19, 2014
Hey all

I got a 18" WSM for the holidays and I have only used it twice. To date I have done sausage, wings, a whole chicken, pork shoulder, and a brisket (which wasn't so great, because it seems smoking a brisket is a process, a commitment, and not a drop and wait). SO, does anyone here have any suggestions for my next smoking adventure?

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Its always hard to beat the smoky goodness of some tasty ribs...spares are my favorites, but baby backs are great too.

Red

Last edited:

ravenclan

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 8, 2009
some pork steaks , brats and hotdogs are great also some smoked potatoes are real good !

egledhill

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 18, 2013
I 2nd the spare ribs. They'll get your confidence back up in your smoking game. I did them for my first smoke and they turned out awesome. It's a forgiving slab of tastiness, especially when done in the 3-2-1 method

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.