1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

36 inch flat griddle

Discussion in 'Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment' started by dcecil, Sep 17, 2018.

1. dcecil

dcecil Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Obviously not a smoker or a Q but man this thing is fun. Talk about cookin an entire meal fast, this thing is awesome. Highly recommend. Seems like they are on sale everywhere right now. Just wanted to share the new toy ECFD5559-F54A-4A1E-AB47-C01FF8824DFA.jpeg 13C5EE37-5B46-43D6-85F6-617B323C8543.jpeg FFEBE1FC-1A16-4F5D-AAC7-B9DDE77350CD.jpeg

2. Will Smoke

Will Smoke Fire Starter

Bonafide, I have been peeking up this skirt myself and oh boy great eye candy that leads to day dreams.

dcecil likes this.
  3. chopsaw

chopsaw Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Oh yeah . I have the 28 , I love it . It's fun like you said . The new design for the grease drain is nice . Enjoy .

4. dcecil

Can’t wait to do breakfast on it.

5. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I have 2 of the 36" ones. One with the grease drip in the front and now 1 with the back. Also the new on came with a side shelf that has a papertowel holder on it and a cutting board and a trash bag holder.

chopsaw likes this.
  6. dcecil

That’s awesome, that sounds like the total package.

7. dcecil

Bmudd, what part of Cali are you from. I’m right here in clovis

8. I have the Camp chef 600 and it's a great griddle. I use it a lot, especially in the summer, when all the kids and grandkids are over. You are going to love your Blackstone.

9. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

NE in the mountains. About a hour from lake tahoe and 45 minutes from reno nv

10. dcecil

That sounds like a nice area, just stayed in zephyr cove in Tahoe a few weeks back.

11. dcecil

Camp chef is a nice griddle, I’m lookin forward to learning all the things and recipes I can use on mine

retfr8flyr likes this.
  12. chopsaw

chopsaw Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Go to the home center / hardware store and get you a 6 inch taping knife . Use it for flipping and scraping .

13. johnmeyer

johnmeyer Master of the Pit

Looks great!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  14. dcecil

BlackStone 36 inch

15. browneyesvictim

browneyesvictim Master of the Pit ★ Lifetime Premier ★

I just bought the Blackstone 36 griddle top part only. I already have a multi-burner camp stove that I measured up and this should fit perfectly on; of not with minimal modifications. Should arrive and have it dialed in before hunt camp! It will be nice to have burners as well as a flat top.

16. I have a 10 inch Stainless steel taping knife that I use for grill cleaning. I prefer the bend on a spatula and have several different ones, that I for all my grilling.

17. dcecil

The blackstone actually comes with something similar to a taping knife.

18. dcecil

I actually have the 26 inch griddle that goes on top of my 3 burner camp stove. It works very well.

19. browneyesvictim

browneyesvictim Master of the Pit ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Just curious... Which camp stove do you have that it fit on?

20. dcecil

E70A7717-B98B-4DC3-99F0-11281AC5890F.jpeg CCD2B6E9-3086-4094-846A-AE74A6C2E9D1.jpeg

browneyesvictim likes this.