300 mile pizza delivery

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma Have you looks at a Seniors Dating Site like," Our Time "? During my Separation, 😣I posted on this site. Now, I was honest, I'm a Fat guy and no Hunk, but I posted a Pic and that " I COOK! " I got a bunch of Hits!😆
The Mrs. and I worked things out, I stopped being a Jerk, and stayed Married, will be 33 years on the the 25th...JJ
A friend gets a ton of action off of senior dating sites, some of those women are LOADED and set for life from previous marriages. And from what I have been told they are VERY eager to please.:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LOL... Not the brand of Tony's worth hauling 'cross Country.😆

As far as Frozen Pizza goes, we keep a stock of these on hand...

View attachment 500074

They are not a Thin Crust, typical Round Frozen Pizza, but the Flavor of the Sauce, not too much, and the amount of Cheese and Toppings, makes for my Favorite pizza, By Far! Available at Walmart...JJ
Also bought some of these at Costco. The wife and I agree (and that's saying something) that these are probably the best frozen pizzas we've tried.

I only do pizza every few months. I hard to see in that image but the meat is piled high. That thing weights a ton. I will have to check out that brand next time want to get a frozen.

Reactions: JLeonard
Shotgun Dan's is fine pizza. Here in central Arkansas we're lucky to have several local pizza chains that are really good.

Motor city is pretty good. Another I like is Screaming Sicilian pizzas.

R92424543525b4418244c7f52867d0fc8.jpg

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky