30% off INKBIRD NEW 3-IN-1 Instant Infrared and Meat Thermometer for 10 quotas!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hello,everyone!
INKBIRD new product 3-IN-1 Instant Infrared and Meat Thermometer is on sale!
And now INKBIRD apply 10 quotas for meat forums.
:emoji_confetti_ball:
Just $20.99 (Reg: $29.99) can get the multi-functional thermometer for cooking,grilling,soup,meat,oven...
30% off=20% amazon coupon+10% code (US only now)And don't forget to add the coupon box.
Pls comment this post if u need the code.Just 10 quotas!End anytime!

:emoji_pushpin:Key Feature:
💙3-IN-1 IR Thermometer With Probe and Cooking Timer
💙-58℉ to 572℉ Probe Temperature Range and -9.9℉ to 9.9℉ Calibration Range
💙Comes with Chef-Recommended Preset Menus
💙Built-in Durable Rechargeable Battery
💙Backlit LCD Clear Screen
🎁Best gift for your friends and family!

INKBIRD 3-in-1 Instant Meat Thermometer Infrared Read Thermometer for Cooking Temperature with Meat Probe, Digital Food Thermometer with Alarm and Timer
2-970-600.jpg

5-970-300-02.jpg

Nice catch I didn't see that. I'm out as I was getting it mainly for that feature.
I believe Inkbird have dedicated IR guns that are 1000°+ max. Check those out. They put a code out periodically on those.

Nice catch I didn't see that. I'm out as I was getting it mainly for that feature.
They have 2 that I know of.
IMG_20230205_111929103_HDR.jpg

They're both record up to 1022 degrees F. The one on the right is their most recent that I know of. And it has a built in battery. The one on the left takes a 9 volt battery.
The INK-IFT02 is smaller and sleeker looking.
Edit: They have a third one now. Dual laser.

Last edited:
Reactions: dr k
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky