2nd batch pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Everything looks great!

Here is a link to a post SoFlaQuer recently made about posting pics to the forum. It will help you re-size your photos and host them offsite so that we will be able to keep sharing our photos. The image re-sizer linked from Dutch's post is a great tool and very easy to use.

Re-Sizing and Posting Photos

Kueh, you are aware you can click on the "postage stamp sized" pictures and it will open a normal sized photo with a quality pic in another window?

Nice looking ribs, I had the same problem when I started posting pics .. they were way too large. But you do get a nice close view .. Too late for me to start ribs after looking at yours I'm now hungry.. Thanks for the pics

Joe

Kueh, Nice pics even if they are large. Looks like you have a handle on producing the "Thin Blue".

BTW- I merged the two threads so now they won't get separated

Yes, but more often than not, the resulting picture is exactly the same small size or marginally larger. If you use your browser's resize function, it will reduce large pictures to fill your window. Blowing up a tiny photo doesn't work.

Sorry Dutch, not my smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky