2nd batch of Habs.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

normanaj

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 2, 2014
Rhode Island
......these guys are for my local pub who makes Stormin' Norman hotsauce for the past several years.Immortalized on a bottle of hotsauce.

Attachments

• 20200825_130905.jpg
    20200825_130905.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 37
  • imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 37
Nice and that hot sauce looks awesome

Its really good.Its actually a peach infused blend.We've experimented with a lot of locally grown stuff like strawberries and raspberries but settled on peach.

Last edited:
That's cool!! Now....where exactly do we find this pub of yours? I'd love to try the beers but I'd also have to take a couple bottles of the sauce home with me :emoji_wink:

Robert

That's cool!! Now....where exactly do we find this pub of yours? I'd love to try the beers but I'd also have to take a couple bottles of the sauce home with me

Tremblay's in Island Park RI!Been a literal fixture there 30+ years,my home away from home.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky