2nd Annual Blues-B-Q Inaugural Crossroads Cookoff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

reflect

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 6, 2006
This is located in Carmel, Ind. I ws wondering if anyone would be going? Seems like it will have some great music to go along with the que...

"The event is sanctioned with the Kansas City Barbeque Society, Americaâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s largest sanctioning body and will have a prize purse of over $11,000. We look forward to a great weekend of entertainment and award winning barbeque! Some of the top regional blues bands will be playing both Friday night and Saturday also. "

Just wanted to spread the word and maybe meet up if anyone is going.

This is a KCBS event.

Take care,

Brian

Had a blast being the first time for judging. So much great BBQ to eat in such a short period :shock: . I arrived a few hours early and made my way around. I will post a few pictures later that I took.

Learned a lot from the teams and also from the more seasoned judges.

Take care,

Brian

Brian, Thanks for sharing your photos!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky