275 Gallon RF Build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

i used 3/4" angle and cut one side down to about 5/16. that left a little wiggle room for the 1/4" plate (door) to slide
Find what ever piece of steel thats laying around to raise it slightly that will work.  jam it under and weld it.   It is only a sliding vent, so don't go nuts welding it solid.

Finally got some paint on her! I've been using it so much, i had to find time for paint. Still having concerns about a permanent trailer. i am leaning towards building a custom trailer for it, and i still want to add the propane burners and a firewood storage area. maybe a warming box?

thanks for looking! i love cooking on this hog

Looks like it turned out great! That's something that will last you a lifetime...thanks for sharing!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky