22.5 WSM/GURU SETUP-REDUCED to $200

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not sure Ryan, but I know that we pay a bunch & Amazon pays zilch. So if we can work something out, I would really like to keep my stuff within the SMF family. I already sold the Lang & the SV24 to locals.
Al

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
How would a person go about figuring shipping charges?

Ryan

Both UPS and FedEx have online calculators where you input the item's weight, item's origin zip code to item's destination zip code, and desired shipping speed.
When I used the UPS calculator, I think shipping cost was around around $150 from a generic Fla zipcode to my zipcode.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Not sure Ryan, but I know that we pay a bunch & Amazon pays zilch. So if we can work something out, I would really like to keep my stuff within the SMF family. I already sold the Lang & the SV24 to locals.
Al

Yep! Selllers on Amazon certainly are passing the shipping costs and then some on to customers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky