20x 32 smoker with a 18 long x 20 firebox

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoker1service

Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
balch springs texas
I have these crazy kids that always want money (yeah right) . I have been gathering goodies for a while now and just about have what I need to make it happen . I have some 3/16 x 20 x 36 long and all of the caps to build a cool new smoker . I have been doing this on older used units this is gonna be the first from the ground up build . I have all the cool man tools to make it happen , I am ready for spring to make this happen .  I am wondering should it be pimped out or bare bones , I plan on selling it not a keeper !

what y`all think ? the pic is some ones work not mine . I like the offset design , single rack or double rack ?

61565548_20x40withfirebox.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky