2021 Buckboard Bacon, Just Before the Snowfall

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Incredible lookin' grub! :emoji_thumbsup:

While we have Hummers around here it wasn't until my gal and I went to Colorado that I understood why they are called Hummingbirds. At Royal Gorge they have feeders set up and whatever varieties of Hummers they have out there sound like dive bombers or something. Crazy loud!!
Ha! Yeah. Last summer I was doing some Zoom conferencing on my back deck. There was one that kept creeping up behind and photo-bombing my video call. They're pretty loud when they're right next to your ear.

Reactions: 1MoreFord
Ha! Yeah. Last summer I was doing some Zoom conferencing on my back deck. There was one that kept creeping up behind and photo-bombing my video call. They're pretty loud when they're right next to your ear.

The one's out at Royal Gorge never really got that close to me. They were at least 6'-8' away but they were incredibly/unbelievably loud.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky