2 MORE DAYS on the SANTA MARIA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well just stop it guys. I see and I want but can't have every cooking toy! Looks like a great addition to your arsenal Al. It's got me thinking..........

Hey Randy, I know how you feel, I went back & forth on this for about 1 year before I finally bought one.
It really makes a regular Weber kettle obsolete. This is probably one of the best accessories I have ever bought, for any grill or smoker. Now I also have an extra grate & lid for my other kettle, but that one is set up with the kettle pizza attachment!
Al

45AAFEBA-F997-4A97-8E79-354DC9F5AC3A.jpeg
View attachment 398542
E1D1A8D2-33CE-453A-BCFB-687BF88C8551.jpeg
View attachment 398542 My SM came last week so i decided to fire it up sat and sun. Love it! I really like idea of cooking over an open fire like that.

Everything came out tasty. Shout out to Al for hooking me on getting one!

Reactions: ksblazer
Reactions: banderson7474
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky