2-2-1 Baby Back Brine PICS!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sure looks good! Nothing I like better than a batch of ribs
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
. Keith

Hey Qman,

I'm very new to all this. I have read lots of posts about lots of things so maybe I have confused myself. (Not hard to do! Just ask the wife
PDT_Armataz_01_21.gif
) Any way, I know most here recommend a brine for poultry. And.. I read all through your thread and didn't see anything about a brine for these ribs but it's in the title of the thread. Is there maybe an "understood" step that I don't know about?

What ever the case... those sure are mighty fine looking ribs! I hope to do as well someday.

Thanks,

Franklin

Hey Franklin! No I didnt brine the ribs, the thread started out with me asking about whether or not anyone ever brined Baby Backs and if so, what results were achieved. So these ribs are just the 2-2-1 method with lots of rub left on em overnight before the smoke! Em, they were some tasty ribs!
q

You can always substitute turbinado sugar (sugar in the raw) for the sugar in Jeff's rub. Turbiando sugar doesn't burn as easily and you won't get the dark color that you can with other types of sugar.

Good looking ribs. Just the way I like them. Ready to eat.
I like the Apple juice spray.
Please pass more ribs!!

Smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky