1st smoke of 2021

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Smoked in the Pit Boss #4 using Alder Pellets
8 Pounds
DSCN0890.JPG
Standing on edge to get better smoke
DSCN0891.JPG
Resting while waiting for vac sealing
DSCN0892.JPG
All wrapped should be good by Easter
DSCN0898.JPG
Richie

Looks great . Nice idea taking a setup pic .
Rich We keep the labels the way we lay the cheese out, the pic is for backup incase the labels get shifted. Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

Reactions: chopsaw
Nice job on the cheese! And a good way of keeping track of them.

Ryan

Good looking stuff Richie. It's hard to beat the flavor of some nicely smoked cheese and there are SO many different things to use it with. We keep a stash around at all times, and like you, a nice variety.

Robert

Good looking stuff Richie. It's hard to beat the flavor of some nicely smoked cheese and there are SO many different things to use it with. We keep a stash around at all times, and like you, a nice variety.

Robert
Robert Thank you I was running low used almost all of last falls batch, making M&C in the oven. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky