1st Attempt at Whole Hog

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How is the "cracklin" , I know all of have been eatin on the skin ... we always do that ... nice so far .

Great job, points ,,, 
looks_great.png

Great post. That looks so good. :drool
Whst was the final cook time?

Oh ya. Definitely point worthy. :points:

Great cook and thread!

:points1:

Thanks for the points! Had a great time!!

Great job, points ,,, :looks_great:

Thank you!

Great post. That looks so good. :drool
Whst was the final cook time?

Oh ya. Definitely point worthy. :points:

Thanks! Final cook time was 12 hours...started out at 235, will definitely be 250-275 next time. Luckily nobody came starving because I refuse to rush a cook

Nice pig!

Thank you much!

Impressive smoke and great q-view! Sure would love to rummage through that hog head for morsels that most folks chuck out!

beercheer.gif

Looks-Great.gif

usa.gif

Looks like it turned out great, That was a lot of work and a great cook... 
points1.png
for this great job.

Nice smoke!! Thanks for sharing with us,now get some rest.

I've never slept so long in my life, wow was I exhausted!!

Impressive smoke and great q-view! Sure would love to rummage through that hog head for morsels that most folks chuck out!
                        :beercheer:      :Looks-Great:          :usa:

Thank you, and I did the rummaging for you! Some of the best meat on the hog!

Looks like it turned out great, That was a lot of work and a great cook... :points1: for this great job.

I definitely underestimated the amount of work that goes into it. Was by no means perfect but very good for my first whole hog

:Looks-Great: Epic Pig! Point!

Thank you!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky