$198 Mes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mofo

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 29, 2008
Topeka
I was at SAM's tonight and they had one of their MES smokers on the returned rack for $198.00 It had a note on it that smoke smoke leaked out of one side. Are they supposed to be sealed pretty tightly? I don't know what their regular price is on these things... but that seemed like a lot for a "defective?" smoker.

I think the normal price for the 40 inch MES at Sams is 299.99. It might have been operator error too. Or you get it and call Masterbuilt and they should fix up with the parts to fix it right.....And more then not they will do it for free.... Great customer service.............Did the door look damage or bent? Not a bad price if it was the new model with window and light and such ............

That is A GOOD deal, just buy the 3 year warrantee for 30 + dollars. It may not be defective.

The door did not look damaged. Are these for outdoors or in the garage?

I don't think any true smokers and designed to be used indoors. As far as the leak around the door, I don't think they were meant to be totally airtight. It might be one to consider. At least you're saving $100.00.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky