18.5 WSM Sale at Home Depot for $164

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinfred

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 18, 2010
Some Home Depots have the 18.5 WSM for 164.00.  I went ahead and purchased 2, one for me and my brother.  I would suggest your check out your local Home Depots so that other members can score a great deal.  Also, there was one that had a dented lid and they said they would sell it for $130.  What do you guys think, good deal or ask for a better discount.

I will have to look in to that, Thanks. 130.00 sounds like a good price, I guess it depends on how bad the dent is. Wouldn't hurt to see how much you can knocked off the final price.

That was the problem, the porcelain was cracked.  I was hoping the would do $100-120.

Forget to mention in my original post that just cause one Home Depot in your city doesnt have the sale doesnt mean that the other doesnt.  I have 4 Home Depots, and of the 2 I went to only 1 had the sale.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky