16 inches of white stuff ( S-View )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

davidhef88

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 24, 2011
Rochester, NY
Gorgeous pictures!  I love snow...cuz we never hardly get any!  Thanks so much for sharing! 

Nice Pics!  My parents live in Brockport, they sent similar pictures.  All I can say is Better you than me!
icon_eek.gif

I see snow like that here in Arizona each year (on Christmas cards). just the way I like it. nice pics

Hope YOU enjoy the snow.....   Now ..... go cook a pizza....    That is a pizza oven under the snow isn't it ????

Hope YOU enjoy the snow.....   Now ..... go cook a pizza....    That is a pizza oven under the snow isn't it ????
Dave, that is a fireplace we use on the patio on nice summer nights with friends, neighbors and some adult beverages. But now you got me thinking.

I'm just happy I don't have to shovel the heat off my driveway to get my car out!

I'm just happy I don't have to shovel the heat off my driveway to get my car out!
Dang right!  That is funny Dave!!!!

David, nice pics....we get a little snow from time to time, but only about once every 5 -6 years or so....enough to remind you why it's a pain in the rump!

Bill

Whew..I grew up a little south of Watertown.. with Pops...he has been posting FB pics of the storm of 77..

Been watching the NY channel 4..man you folks are getting it...

I can live with snakes and bears...

These pics are from an hour ago..We are hoping not to get a hard freeze now..everything is blooming...

I did run the heat this morning..it was 55 in the house...nice now tho..

Craig

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky