Finally made some progress on my new RF smoker over the long weekend. Got a 114.5 gallon tank a few weeks ago, and let it sit with soapy water for a few weeks before making the first cuts. I started with cutting out the valves and gauge. I wasn't worried about precision as the plan was to make the patches to fit. After hauling the tank back up to the front yard, I marked and cut the fire box opening and had a good little fire in the rain. (This also involved maybe one beer too many and a rough Monday morning) Next was on to the patches. I bent some 3/16 on my metal brake to try to match the curvature of the tank. Then sized and beveled to fit the holes and burned them in. A quick once over with the grinder and you cant even tell it has patches. Then I found a cheap trailer on Craigslist as a starting point. Im not sure if I am going to keep it and modify it or build a new one from scratch, but I was having trouble moving the tank by myself and needed to get it on wheels for the here and now. Got the inside firebox cut and welded up, then had a buddy come over to get it in to place. My case of mineral wool showed up and I started with the outside skin. That's where I'm at for now. Still kinda playing it by ear as far as hinges, handles, vents, firebox door, etc.