100th post karma Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi all,

Thanks for entering the 100th post Karma. I ran the number generator and the winning post belongs to Bassman, congrats. I have sent a pm to notify him that he won.

Thanks again everyone for looking and/or entering. It feels good to give back a little, since everyone here has given so much.

Thanks again,

Jay

Last edited:
Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Shinny, thanks so much for adding a little twist and a fun contest to be a part of. It was very creative of you and I think it was awesome how ya did it ! For what it's worth, I personally think it was a blast to be a part of and congrats to the winner :yahoo: WHB

Hi all,

Thanks for entering the 100th post Karma. I ran the number generator and the winning post belongs to Bassman, congrats. I have sent a pm to notify him that he won.

Thanks again everyone for looking and/or entering. It feels good to give back a little, since everyone here has given so much.

Thanks again,

Jay
I don't know what to say other than thanks for doing this.  I really do appreciate it.
yahoo.gif

Look what the UPS driver delivered to my door!  Thanks again, Shinny for the neat idea.
thumb1.gif

Last edited:

Looks good. Like, WHB said....it's time to use it. What's on the menu this weekend?
Well, I'm thinking perhaps an elk roast, baby back ribs and perhaps a pork butt.  Just hoping it doesn't snow any more for a few days.
biggrin.gif

Well, I'm thinking perhaps an elk roast, baby back ribs and perhaps a pork butt.  Just hoping it doesn't snow any more for a few days.
biggrin.gif
Well.....how did it turn out? I'm sure it's great and you and your family are enjoying every bite. Enjoy your weekend.

Shinny 

Didn't get to it today.  I may wait until next week since I forgot to take things out of the freezer.
icon_eek.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky