1 whole chicken, burning alder and other woods

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
These intake tubes are 3.5" 1/4" wall, picked up 6' for like 55$ and the 4x10 1/8 sheets for the cc were under 2$ per pound. The fb is 1/4" and picked it up for 1.50 a pound I think, might have been 1.30$, the door is 5/16
IMG_4689.JPG
IMG_6333.JPG
Marvin I just the chicken skin side up and never even opened the door the do anything to it.

Norm your a funny guy. The skin was actually not crispy like it looks like in the pic, I did eat small pieces that added a lot of fat and flavor. Yes it's all stainless custom build. I think It's the the most recent page in the reverse flow build area called stainless smoker. It was a fun build

Nice looking chicken Moto, as others have said great color.

Point for sure.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky