'08 SMF GATHERING - Are you SERIOUS???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
maybe or maybe not. I would love to be there, however we are trying to set a family vacation that same week. I wonder what they would think of Mo.

I'm biased, but I'd say they would like it.
There are some other places and things that are pretty neat for "after the Gathering", or before. Check out Silver Dollar City online.

Watch for some pics of the location next week. Ultramag & I are going down there this Saturday to shoot pics and evaluate.
With all the heavy rain & flooding in the area things might change. We'll see. Truman Lake level comes up fast and the lake spreads. It flooded several campgrounds last year and caused a lot of damage. I think Thibaut Point missed out on that.

Bumping this up again.
Looking for SMF folks to attend. Send me your email address and I will send an entry form.
Would like to see as many there as possible. A GOOD TIME WILL BE HAD BY ALL. And you might put on a pound or two.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Besides Silver Dollar City check out Branson's web site.I live about 70 miles from Branson and they are very family oriented.There are to many things to list here that family's can do there that's why it's better to google their web site,then you can read about all the things to do there.

Trying to keep this visible.
The time draws nigh! This is event is for YOU!

MAY 19 CUTOFF FOR ENTRYS!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky