¿How Are Your March Madness Brackets Shaping Up?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Dec 1, 2019
The Cowboy State - Wyoming
I always play in a bracket pool at my neighborhood watering hole, that scores different points for each round. Then on the side, I'll make some individual game bets during each round too. I'll go first .....My Final Four picks are

Michigan St.
Arizona (I have AZ for the Championship)
Kansas
Kentucky

I filled one out for a company wide bracket. I don’t recall who I picked but it’s just for fun.
bmudd14474 bmudd14474 , maybe a game for the the brackets like Super Bowl and Daytona???? Just a thought.

Well, one year ago was March Madness time.... so I'll ask the same question: How are your brackets shaping up for 2023.

My Final Four are: Alabama, Houston, Purdue and Kansas.

Wife went to UCLA and so I get to follow the Bruins and therefore the Tournament. Being from Calif (please don't hold that against me :emoji_laughing:), we are Pac 12, but unless the western teams toughen up, they will not go far.

For some reason, I don't think all the #1 seeds will make it through. Texas has taken down Kansas twice. Alabama has a bit of a distraction. Duke is on a roll. Hmmm, I will go out on a limb and pick Tennessee or Texas to be in the final. Maybe Houston. Just for fun, Providence is my Cinderella team. That is all I got so far....

UVM takes on Marquette Friday. Go Cats Go. Everybody knows that the mid-major American East conference is the powerhouse of D1 basketball.

Groovy UV for the win
Chris

Purdue and Kansas left two big holes in my bracket. I still have a road to the championship game through Houston and Bama.

I lost track of time and forgot to fill one out this year. But from what ive seen of the upsets, im guessing there are more than afew ruined brackets lol!

Thirdeye, you went chalk, as they say. Didn't work this year......Mine, only UConn and Creighton left. As a Syracuse fan I got nostalgic and went Big East this year. Won't win me a dime though....way too many holes early. It's been a good tourney to watch. Winter still reigns here, so I'm getting way too much hoops time in.

Mine was busted from the first games haha. Had Arizona winning it. Still been a lot of good basketball though.

I rooted for Princeton, only because they can use the term "student athlete" without everyone breaking into laughter. Sorry for your 'Zona pick.

Thirdeye, you went chalk, as they say. Didn't work this year......Mine, only UConn and Creighton left. As a Syracuse fan I got nostalgic and went Big East this year. Won't win me a dime though....way too many holes early. It's been a good tourney to watch. Winter still reigns here, so I'm getting way too much hoops time in.
On my bracket, first the East fell. Then after the Kansas upset... the West fell. The Houston and Alabama losses closed the door for me. The last bracket points I got were from Creighton and Texas. The leader in the pool I was playing in has Gonzaga going all the way.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky