• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Recent content by smokerjim

  1. smokerjim

    Smoking Turkey Breast

    Looks like a great meal from here
  2. smokerjim

    Vinison blend ratio / help processing

    I coarse grind twice, I usually only make kielbasa and sausage, for burger I would coarse grind once then fine grind once.
  3. smokerjim

    Vinison blend ratio / help processing

    I usually add 2lb beef fat to 8 lb. Deer meat.
  4. smokerjim

    Ham sausage

    Looks really good
  5. smokerjim

    Bacon

    Looks excellant
  6. smokerjim

    Flame Kissed Peaches

    Looks excellant, might have to give that a shot, I got quite a few peaches on my tree almost ready to be picked.
  7. smokerjim

    Links, Steins, and Rock & Roll

    Looks good, your marine will tear into that, he'll probably report back to duty 12lbs heavier.
  8. smokerjim

    Back again.

    Welcome back, hope ya have a long and happy retirement.
  9. smokerjim

    gona do some smoking the next few days

    Excellant, now crack open that beer and get smoking.
  10. smokerjim

    Anyone hungry for Biscuits and Sausage Gravy?

    Looks really good
  11. smokerjim

    I'm not sure what to think about this.

    Bet it's good, I love fried bologna so let us know if you make it, might have to give it a try.
  12. smokerjim

    NEW FROM.Ga

    Welcome from pa, my advice grab a 6 pack, light some wood up, throw some ribs on, kick back and relax. Patients is a must. Try not to make to many adjustments to quick. Ya joined a great site here, lots of people will help you with any questions ya got. Dont be afraid to ask, there ain't no...
  13. smokerjim

    This is a little scary!

    Could be it wasn't there 3 weeks ago, they can build them things pretty fast.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top
Clicky