XXX Hot Green Chile Brisket Bombs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

snakehead

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 29, 2013
Round Rock, TX
I was inspired to make these Brisket Bombs by my good friend tx smoker tx smoker . They came out amazing!

Left over brisket with peppers & onions, mozzarella cheese and XXX hot New Mexico green chile along with some BBQ rub, all wrap inside biscuits and baked in one of my smokers. Amazing!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3232.jpeg
    IMG_3232.jpeg
    230.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3231.jpeg
    IMG_3231.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3234.jpeg
    IMG_3234.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 22
They look pretty tasty buddy but the folks are right. Where's the cut shot? Glad to have inspired you though. Next time you have to include progress pics and the final plated shot with a cross section pic after being cut so we can see all the goodies :emoji_wink:

Robert

They look pretty tasty buddy but the folks are right. Where's the cut shot? Glad to have inspired you though. Next time you have to include progress pics and the final plated shot with a cross section pic after being cut so we can see all the goodies :emoji_wink:

Robert

And gravy, oh maybe that is not needed here , OR is it , :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

David

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky