Welcome Kim From Masterbuilt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Kim, Hah! did you ever go from the fireplace to the fire.....none of us here at SMF are neutral we do however tend to be brand loyal.

I for one love my two masterbuilts, a MES and a 7 in 1. Did you ever find out what the 7 represents in the 7 in 1 ? hahahahahaha All I could figure out was about 6 and even that was a huge stretch of the imagination.

Did you see my mod for it. Taking a great big hammer and bashing a huge dent on one side of the water pan so you can easily add more briquettes or lump and wood chips thru the side door. I'm guessing that voided my warranty. I Don't care, cause it worked better that way, way better. Maybe I should sell My secret mods to masterbuilt.
biggrin.gif

I do believe if I remember correctly
1. dry smoke w/ propane
2. wet smoke w/propane
3. charcoal grill
4. gas grill
5. dry smoke w/charcoal
6. wet smoke w/ charcoal
7. camp stove/fryer

Shh don't tell them you did it on purpose. LOL
icon_mrgreen.gif

Depending on the year you purchased the unit the dimensions of the bottom pan are different. I say use what works for you.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

i missed this somehow.... welcome kim to smf!!! have heard of your stellar customer service at masterbuilt.... the other day i used my masterbuilt 40" s/s for the second time since i bought it over a year ago... not that i havent been smoking, just kinda hung up on my gosm... but i went out to ck smoker to see if had reached temp yet and the display was dead and smoker inop. all i could think of was how do i explain this to customer service... especially since kim no longer there.. how i have a smoker for a year and a half and this only second time using it... found out i some how knocked plug loose from the plug in!!! so it still works A ok after 2 smokes lol!!! welcome to the forum and hope to see some qview!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

Hello Kim, and welcome to the SMF. Please keep posting.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky