Welcome Kim From Masterbuilt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
I got this in a PM from Kim today. Sad to see her leave Masterbuilt, but glad to see her here. She has helped me and many other MES owners.

Let's all give Kim a warm welcome.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome Kim, Glad to have you with us. This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

Be sure to check out Jeff's 5Day Smoking Basics eCourse, you can find it here it's "FREE"...5 Day e Course

Everyone here enjoys seeing the qview so be sure to post plenty of pics.

Welcome to the site Kim.
Have heard many times how helpful you have been.
I wouldn't have thought certain company rules would forbid a person from joining something like the SMF, so many places with so many strange rules.

First off welcome kim to SMF. You'll like it here as you already know so chime in when you can. I sure you will be a great help to all the fine forks here.
Welcome To The Addiction.

Welcome Kim, maybe I missed it but I didn't catch your user name/handle.
enjoy the site and stop into chat.... thats where the fun is :)

Sorry, her username is KimR.

Welcome to SMF, Kim!

It was only 2 days ago that we spoke on the phone about my MES failure. Now who do I talk to?
icon_sad.gif

Well, I'll call again tomorrow and see who answers. Glad to see you here, and hope you have a great time with us!

Mark

welcome aboard kim,ron has said much about your service and knowledge with mes as well as others here have. i know i love mine!! glad to hear you'll be smoking more hate to see ya gone from masterbuilt though.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thank you all for the warm and wonderful welcome.
Mark, see if you can contact Jennifer. She was my fledgling...lol
She's good. IF it can be done, she will.
biggrin.gif

I look forward to enjoying more time to do everything, lol. I will make sure to post some qview!!

Welcome Kim, sorry you won't be helping us MES owners out anymore but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Good luck with what ever your new endeavours turn out to be.

Good Gawd I hope they don't replace you with one of those impersonal automated answering machines e.g......... If you are calling from the Northern hemisphere press one. ......If you have been on hold for more than three days press two ..... if you are calling from a rotary dial phone good luck .....if you are etc etc etc.

EDIT: Whew! read your reply whew! I'm glad that Jennifer is coming on board over there at Masterbuilt. Sorry that she will be restricted from joining SMF though. I never have understood most of what motivates what management is thinking.

Glad to see you here Kim - you were a big help to me a couple of times too!

Now that you're separated from them, do you have any tips or suggestions for us that you maybe couldn't let us know about before?

Smokeguy, hmm not any right off the top of my head. But if you ask it I will see if I can answer it.

GnuBee,
I am not sure what they are gonna do to replace me, lol. I decided to take time off for the family, and concentrate on house breaking the puppy. LOL
biggrin.gif

The management didn't want us to divulge trade secrets or be associated with any group one way or the other. We were supposd to be neutral and brand loyal. LOL Good for them I suppose.
tongue.gif

welcome Kim....you were awesome customer service over there. I hope they keep up that great service now that you have left.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky