O.K. all this is my first attempt at making real wine. I started with a can of blueberry mix picked up at the home brew store( makes 2 1/2 gal. and added about 5 lbs. of blueberries that I had in the freezer to make a 4 gal batch. I will transfer to secondary's about 5 days after adding the yeast. One 3 gal Carboy and one 1 gal jug. Right now its all sitting in the fermentation bucket getting Happy Happy. I have added the Camden tablets and will pitch the yeast in 2 days. Heres the pics I have so far. Everything sitting in solution to become sterile. The racking cane wasn't necessary for this but since the bucket was full I figured I would rack a gal of Oceanspray wine into a secondary. I didn't get a picture of the O.G. but I brought it up to 1.090 for a finished wine about 14%. Here it is sitting in the bucket while the Camden tablets do their work for 48 hours. This already smells amazing. Its going to be hard to wait so long to drink this.