Thinking about this WSM. Positives/Negatives ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My door does not open,when I moved the door was bent really bad.I bent it back best I could and taped it closed
View attachment 406624
My basket is made with stamped metal
Richie
Richie. The attached document will help you. That way you don't have to lift up the whole thing to add wood or charcoal. I am planning on ordering the door, lid hinge and custom basket even before I order the smoker.

Attachments

• CAJUN BANDIT.pdf
    300.1 KB · Views: 9
I've been cooking on the 22 for 10 years and the thing is awesome. Never used a guru. Didn't see the need for one. I've done over night cooks and held temps thru the night and into the morning. Cleanup is a little messy with the water pan but it's worth the reward. Look into the stainless steel door sold by Cajun Bandit. Fits perfectly and does a better job retaining heat vs. the original.
Good information. Thanks for your input.

Its been said around here before that the WSM has is like the best all-around smoker. I made my own Mini WSM from a Smokey Joe and a steamer pot. There is a lot of useful information on them and ideas at TVWB

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky