Thermometer's on clearance

Discussion in 'Meat Thermometers' started by roadrunr, Aug 8, 2008.

1. roadrunr

roadrunr Meat Mopper

if anybody's looking for a few decent digitals, lowes has them on clearance right now. regularly $15 bucks, on sale for $3.97 brand is accurite...i bought myself 4...lol[​IMG]

2. ronp

ronp Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Good find, thanks for sharing. I'll check it out tommorow. Thanks.

3. guvna

guvna Smoking Fanatic

Nice! i've been looking for a few more.
    thanks,
    guv

4. jocosa

jocosa Meat Mopper

Wow, thanks for the tip... can't seem to have too many of these. Guess we're shopping at Lowes today! [​IMG]

5. cbucher

cbucher Meat Mopper

May have to run around the corner myself.

6. camocook

camocook Meat Mopper

Thanks,gonna check it out in a little while.

7. twistertail

twistertail Smoking Fanatic

WOW, thanks. I just saw those the other day and they were marked down to $15 from $19.99, and I almost bought one then but thought I would wait and see if they go down anymore.

8. big e

big e Fire Starter

The website is showing 14.97. I'll have to hit the store and see what I can find. I just bought one, but I'm sure that my wife would agree that i need at least two more. [​IMG]

9. solar

solar Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Do you mean $13.97 ?

Wow, for $4 a piece I'll clean out Lowe's of them and have all my Christmas shopping done. [​IMG] I have to head there today anyways to get some hardware to mount my new bling bling wheels to my SnP.

10. graybeard

graybeard Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Hello, do these display the actual temps?

11. solar

Yes, and you can set the finished temp alarm which is nice, it beeps when your meat hits your preset finished temp. Some have a clock and timer too.

12. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Must be a store thing or regional thing I've called three Lowe's and the two that had that thermo both had them at $14.97

13. raypeel

raypeel Meat Mopper

Just came from our Lowes and they were $4.97. Picked up 3.

14. cbucher

cbucher Meat Mopper

the lowes here had them for 6.74 so I picked up 4 of them.

15. solar

Just at Lowe's and no sale, must be a regional thing, I would've grabbed 3 or 4 myself. I did get the hardware I needed to replace those tiny circles of plastic they call wheels on my smoker with some bling bling wheels. [​IMG]

16. jfoust

jfoust Smoke Blower

Here's a link to the thermometer on lowes.com. Should be able to punch in your zip code and see if there are any in stock and how much they're going for...

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...8GT&lpage=none

Of course this may not be 100% correct, but Lowes.com is pretty good about showing your local price on things once you feed it your ZIP. Dunno about clearance, though.

EDIT - the .com is showing $10.48 and in stock for me at the Newnan, GA store.

17. biggiesize

biggiesize Fire Starter

I just bought out my Lowes, may have to go to the one across town and get all their's too

18. solar

Thanks for the link, it showed that it's not offered in my area, at least I know. [​IMG]

19. biggiesize

biggiesize Fire Starter

3.74 in dayton,oh

20. meatballtn

meatballtn Fire Starter

They don't sell em at my store!