Not my birthday....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hijack73

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 9, 2020
SC, just a smidge from Charlotte
But it is coming up on m'lady's

Cruising for clearance meat tonight these 2 caught my eye. The sirloin cap has a very thin fat cap, so the 3 lbs will start a vac marinade tomorrow at a simple 1.5% salt. She much prefers prime rib to ribeye, so I may not go with these and use one of the clearance rib roasts I stole last year from Aldis. Hell, I might do all 3.....

Only 1 pic for now as I won't cook until mid week next week. I'll try to remember to add a pic of the cook!

Not clearance, and it hurts my heart to pay 10 bucks a lb for sirloin cap - but it's gonna be better than steakhouse fare, we'll get 4 meals even if I go into a food coma out of the 2 packs, and the ribeyes are about 1.15 lbs each, and were on sale.
1698209609614.png

See ya in about a week.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky