The BBQ Gun Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just picked this up today.
A near immaculate, used Beretta 92FS M9A1, with 6x 15rd mags, holster and mag holster.

The perfect sidearm to run with my Beretta CX4 9mm PCC.
Yep, they use the same mags.
Now I seriously need a mag pouch.

There's 120rds in 8x 15s, and another 120rds in the 4x 30s.

Beretta 92FS M9A1 1.jpg

Beretta 92FS M9A1 3noflash.jpg

Just picked this up today.
A near immaculate, used Beretta 92FS M9A1, with 6x 15rd mags, holster and mag holster.

The perfect sidearm to run with my Beretta CX4 9mm PCC.
Yep, they use the same mags.
Now I seriously need a mag pouch.

There's 120rds in 8x 15s, and another 120rds in the 4x 30s.

View attachment 690262
View attachment 690263
I have a coyote tan leg holster for that pistol. I can dig it out of my Iraq box and send it to you if you want. I have no need for it

Reactions: chilerelleno
I have a coyote tan leg holster for that pistol. I can dig it out of my Iraq box and send it to you if you want. I have no need for it
Very kind offer that I'll take ya up on Jake.
What can I offer in fair trade or do for ya in exchange
Shot many a round thru the Beretta while serving.
Yes'sir I bet ya have.
Lot of history with the US military and the Beretta M9 series.
Nice score, Chili. Nice indeed!
Thanks, it was in better condition than advertised in the auction.
Basically is in 'Like New' condition.
Beretta makes a nice piece!!
Yes they do, many a Beretta firearm I'd like to acquire.
They've quite a history as the world's oldest arms manufacturer, been in business since 1526.

Reactions: Colin1230
Yes'sir I bet ya have.
Lot of history with the US military and the Beretta M9 series.
There were some issues with the first lot introduced that we stopped using them for about a year and went back to the S&W until those issues were resolved.

Reactions: chopsaw
OK guys, it's alright to seriously question my sanity due to the unavailability of percussion caps for the last few years. Yeah, I bought another percussion revolver, another Uberti. This time an 1860 Army but with the fluted cylinder. My other Army has the round roll engraved cylinder.

1000000788.jpg

1000000789.jpg

With less than 1,000 percussion caps, I'm going to have to slow down on the black powder shooting. But, I still NEED that 1862 Colt Police. :emoji_slight_smile:

OK guys, it's alright to seriously question my sanity due to the unavailability of percussion caps for the last few years. Yeah, I bought another percussion revolver, another Uberti. This time an 1860 Army but with the fluted cylinder. My other Army has the round roll engraved cylinder.

View attachment 690396
View attachment 690397

With less than 1,000 percussion caps, I'm going to have to slow down on the black powder shooting. But, I still NEED that 1862 Colt Police. :emoji_slight_smile:
Unobtanium? They're available but at an unGodly premium.

Ah hell man, make your own out of aluminum cans and primer compound.

View attachment 690396
View attachment 690397

That's pretty! What do you use for powder in your pistols?

Ryan

Yes, I will be looking into that. Not a lot different than casting your own boolits.

That's pretty! What do you use for powder in your pistols?

Ryan
I haven't seen real black powder in quite some time, kind of like caps. But I can get BP substitutes fairly easy. Currently I'm using Pyrodex P and Triple 7 (both FFFg equivalent) but when that is gone I plan to switch to American Pioneer Powder or APP as it's known. It is supposed to be a little more forgiving in the clean up dept. and smokes galore!
I've also started making my own paper cartridges with this kit.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I haven't seen real black powder in quite some time, kind of like caps. But I can get BP substitutes fairly easy. Currently I'm using Pyrodex P and Triple 7 (both FFFg equivalent) but when that is gone I plan to switch to American Pioneer Powder or APP as it's known. It is supposed to be a little more forgiving in the clean up dept. and smokes galore!
I've also started making my own paper cartridges with this kit.

Powder went up in price like caps! But at least it's still available.

Ryan

Chili, you are The Man!!!

I checked it out and just ordered the tool and compound. Many thank my friend. You solved a big problem for me. :emoji_thumbsup:

• Love
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky