Cicadas on the menu?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
735751391.jpg

Not forex me but I'll say the dry mealworms I feed th birds smelly nutty good lol. Still no chance I'm eating unless it's a catastrophic apocalypse

LoL Pic is a friend of mine kid. She seen the Cicadas out and the blender was what she grabbed to put them in.

I will have to pass, I won't be available. I'll be re-primering the jeep. yea, yea, that's it, re-primering the jeep.

I cant get past the exoskeleton and the fact that you are eating the entire digestive tract. There's a reason we remove that from animals. Sure, we might use the intestine for sausage, but we at least wash that off! I dont think there's a proven way to "field dress" a bug. I would watch that video though...if it were a thing...

Reactions: jcam222
I cant get past the exoskeleton and the fact that you are eating the entire digestive tract. There's a reason we remove that from animals. Sure, we might use the intestine for sausage, but we at least wash that off! I dont think there's a proven way to "field dress" a bug. I would watch that video though...if it were a thing...
💯 Agree. I can't eat an uncleaned potentially full poop chute lol

Reactions: chef k-dude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky